Malaysian Straight Hair Weft
Be Extremely Gentle When caring for hair extensions, brushing or styling the extensions gently can prevent the hair from falling out. Use a soft-bristled brush, start at the bottom and slowly work your way up. It is best to care for them more than you would your own hair. Wash With Moisturizing...
1. Material: 100% virgin Malaysian human hair
2. Hair length: 8"-30''. in stock
3. Hair color: virgin hair is natural black color, more close 1b# or Of course, any other color is available
4. Available style: straight, body wave,loose wave,deep wave,kinky curl texture are always in stock.For other textures, we can make is custom texture totally as your need.
5. Hair quality: 1.full cuticle,can be dyed; 2.double layers machine made weft, tangle&shedding free; 3. soft and clean, almost no lice or knits; 4. very little white or grey hairs, 100% human hair, no mixed animal hair.
6. Packing Details: 1. clean plastic bag 2. clean pvc bag. 3. clean pvc bag and paper card. Accept package-customized.
7. Payment: T/T, Western Union, Money gram, Paypal, Escrow, Aliexress.
8. MOQ: no limit, but you'd better buy more than 3 pieces, which is for one head.
9. Delivery time: goods in stock within 1-3 days, customized goods within 5-7 weeks, rush order about 4 days, we mainly use DHL, and it takes about 2-3 working days to reach most countries.
10. Return policy: We can exchange new ones in 7 days if the hair has real quality problem after it was confirmed by photos, but returning shipping cost is on buyers' account.
Be Extremely Gentle
When caring for hair extensions, brushing or styling the extensions gently can prevent the hair from falling out. Use a soft-bristled brush, start at the bottom and slowly work your way up. It is best to care for them more than you would your own hair.
Wash With Moisturizing Hair Care Products
Wash your extensions a maximum of 3 times a week with moisturizing hair care products. Because your extensions are not getting natural oils from your scalp to keep your hair in good condition, this will keep the moisture in from shampooing while at the same time not drying them out from over-shampooing
Use a Heat Protectent
Use a heat protectant on hair extensions to reduce the risk of heat damage whenever you use a heated appliance on your hair.